Relax Peace Comfort Luxury Unwind Love Beauty
Your room...your stay...
The aim of Cawdor Village Bed and Breakfast is to offer a special experience and to give guests the most luxurious and relaxing stay.
Prices start at £50 per person per night and the Cawdor Village Bed and Breakfast can cater for singles, couples, families and groups. We also offer an extra en-suite double to cater for larger groups and overspills of guests.
Please get in touch for further information.
Arrival time is from 4.00pm. You will normally be expected to vacate your room by 11am at the latest on your day of departure.
Your room during your stay here at Cawdor Village Bed and Breakfast has the following features as standard;
- 24hour private access - You have sole use of the entrance which spills right into the heart of the village.
- Discretion - Enviable choice of owner interaction or complete seclusion.
- Parking - On-street, off-road, driveway or garage parking all available at no extra cost.
- Internet Access - WIFI available 24/7 at no extra cost.
- Beautiful antique furniture and furnishings.
- Free view television with built in DVD player.
- Book library - For your leisure during your stay.
- Therapetic King-size mattress nestled within Sleigh bed.
- Antique Wardrobe - For easy storage.
- A selection of local complementary refreshments and snacks.
- Roll-top dual sided bath tub and travertine themed shower.
- Personal vanity suite with complementary luxury toiletries.
- Bathrobes and a wide selection of pillows, towels and bed clothing.
- Extra beds/cots to accommodate all.
- A delicious continental breakfast is served to your door at a time of your choosing.
We will work hard to ensure you have the most enjoyable and wonderful time at the Cawdor Village Bed and Breakfast. We want you to create lifelong memories and want to offer you the complete and perfect package. Each guest is different and whether you are a single business person, a honeymooning couple, retiring romantics or crazy loud family, we can bespoke to your needs and wants.